Chuck Johnson was a newly released disabled Marine looking for a job. He found a job but also found trouble. During his adventures he gathered a group of women around him and also met up with Steve Sharp .
He was good at keeping a cool head during his troubles.
Chuck lost his leg in service, but could function well using a prosthesis, and under most circumstances his handicap wasn't apparent. He was five-eleven to six feet tall, and weighted about 180 pounds.
He subsequently found a job at the local unemployment office.
Later he became a temporary, and then a permanent Deputy of the United States Marshals Service, later rising to a senior supervising position in that service.
Consequently, he also accepted a covert role in the United States Secret Service.
Chuck had an aunt, Etta-Mae Johnson. His parents and a sister, who was a year younger than Chuck, died when their car was broadsided by a truck and went in the river. Chuck was 18 or 19 at the time and was serving in the Marines. he had two cousins, Etta's grandchildren: Marian Johnson and Virginia Johnson.
Relationships and Children Edit
Chuck's relationship is unconventional, with multiple women living with him with various degrees of permanence.
- Farah Johnson the older twin, born in April 2011
- Sarah Johnson the younger twin, born in April 2011
- Samuel Thomas Johnson (born on the same day as Daniel Martin)
Names and Nicknames Edit
During some covert operations, his codename was Eyes. His full name was Charles M. Jonhson, but he nearly always used Chuck.
- ↑ Always Finding Trouble, chapter 1
- ↑ Job Hunt, chapter 13
- ↑ Job Hunt, chapter 6
- ↑ Always Finding Trouble, chapter 37
- ↑ Job Hunt, chapter 1
- ↑ Job Hunt, chapter 2
- ↑ Steve and Chuck - Changes and Life Adjustments, chapter 20
- ↑ Steve and Chuck - Changes and Life Adjustments, chapter 21
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 Steve and Chuck - Changes and Life Adjustments, chapter 1
- ↑ Steve and Chuck - Changes and Life Adjustments, chapter 8
- ↑ Steve and Chuck - Changes and Life Adjustments, chapter 23
- ↑ Always Finding Trouble, chapter 15